Manomet Youth Center 1/2 Days
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
HALF DAYS at the MYC Ages 7-14
Offered every Wednesday half-day during the school year, this program provides a fun and exciting environment for your child. Our professionally trained staff will run organized games in our gym, arts & crafts, and have access to our game room with ping pong, air hockey, pool, and more.
Parents can pre-register with a credit card by calling 508-747-1620 Ext. 137
Fee: $3 for members, $8 for non-members
Dates: 9/20, 10/18, 11/15, 12/6, 12/13, 12/22, 1/24, 2/14, 3/7, 3/21, 4/11, 5/16
Registration & Refund Information
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis.
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program. (There are no refunds for activities that require a uniform or jersey after it is ordered).
- Age Requirement: Participants must be the minimum age for the program or turn that age within the first week of the program.
- Proof of Age: A document showing date of birth (birth certificate, passport, physical form or other official document) must be provided for each child when registering for their first program with us.
- Non-Resident Fee: There is a $10 per participant per program surcharge for non-Plymouth residents. To be considered a resident, one must reside in or own a residence within the Town of Plymouth limits at the time registration is submitted.
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.
Additional Forms and Files: