Pilates is a holistic system of exercises for improving muscular strength, endurance, and flexibility, to achieve muscular balance, all with attention to conscious breath and mindfulness of the movements. In essence, it is a system designed to treat the “Whole Body’, Mind, Body, & Spirit. Please bring a yoga mat to class each week.
Instructor: Paul Wybieracki
THIS IS NOT A DROP IN PROGRAM
-Effective 8/11 the Board of Selection voted to make masks mandatory in all town buildings. If this policy changes before class starts or during the session we will make an updated announcement.
-Masks will be required at all time for this program.
- Participants should set their yoga mats up to ensure at least 6 ft between them and other participants. Masks will be required for this program.
-Please stay home if you are not feeling well
Registration and Refund Policies
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program. (There are no refunds for activities that require a uniform or jersey after it is ordered).
- Age Requirement: Participants must be the minimum age for the program on the first scheduled day of class.
- Proof of Age: A document showing date of birth (birth certificate, passport, physical form or other official document) must be provided for each child when registering for their first program with us.
- Non-Resident Fee: There is a $10 per participant per program surcharge for non-Plymouth residents. (This $10 NR fee is non-refundable unless the Recreation Dept. cancels the program before it starts. If the program runs and is then cancelled the $10 NR is non-refundable. If you withdraw from the program the $10 NR fee is non-refundable and the $10 cancellation fee is still applied)
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis. SPOTS ARE NOT HELD FOR PROGRAMS UNLESS PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
- Outdoor Programs: Due to any weather cancellations, programs could be scheduled a make class that extends beyond the original end date, or at an indoor location. No refunds or credits will be given for make up dates.
- Cancellations: Due to any cancellations, programs could be scheduled a make class that extends beyond the original end date. No refunds or credits will be given for make up dates
- COVID-19: The Recreation Dept will follow all local and state COVID-19 guidelines. Refunds will not be issued for changing guidelines.
Additional Forms and Files: