Spring 2021 NFL FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUE
5-6 League Dates: Thursday April 8th - May 20th. No program 4/22.
Game time: 5:30p-6:30p
7-9 & 10-13 League Dates: Friday April 9th - June 4th (additional weeks for playoffs; no flag 4/23, 6 games)
*Game times are 5:30p, 6:30p, 7:30p or 8:30p
Location: Forges Adult Softball Field & Practice Football Field (83 Jordan Rd)
Fee: $100 per child (includes NFL Jersey)
*Evaluations: Evaluations are required for ALL PLAYERS
You will be advised of evaluation times 1 week before your evaluation date.
Please note that there are no team requests. All players are drafted to teams by the volunteer coaches. We also do not place children by school or part of town they live in, as children from all over Plymouth make-up the teams*
SPRING REGISTRATION OPENS: JANUARY 4th FOR RESIDENTS
JANUARY 11th FOR NON RESIDENTS
SPRING REGISTRATION CLOSES: FEBRUARY 19TH OR WHEN FULL.
*Please note game days and times are subject to change for make ups.
* there are no credits or refunds issued after jerseys are ordered*
Volunteer coaches are needed! Volunteer coaches are subject to criminal and sexual offender background checks
Due to any cancellations, games could be scheduled to make-up a game, that extends beyond the original end date, on a different day or time than originally scheduled, or at an indoor location. No refunds or credits will be given for make up dates.
• Anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms must stay home.
• Coaches must wear face coverings at all times.
• Athletes must wear face coverings at all times while not actively participating in the field of play. (inside huddles and player boxes) We strongly encourage players to wear face masks at all time.
• No team water coolers or shared drinking stations. Players should bring individual water containers.
• “No-touch” rule: players should refrain from high fives, handshake lines, and other physical contact with team mates, opposing players, coaches, officials, and fans.
• No spitting.
• Spectators must keep six feet or more distance from the field of play, sit only on their teams side and must socially distance from other parents during the games.
• Spectators must wear masks.
• We encourage only one parent to attend the games with their child.
• We have 10 ft player box for coaches and players only with marked off sideline box.
• Hand sanitizer will be given out to all coaches at the beginning of the season, plus we have some at every field available during the game.
• Encourage all players to use football gloves.
• Socially distance huddles only, or all players wear masks in the huddle.
• Players must exit the field of play if they touch their mouth guard at any time during the game. They must come off the field and sanitize their hands and go in on the next dead ball.
• All balls are to be cleaned before and after every game, plus they are sanitized routinely throughout the game.
• Teams are assigned a game ball and only their team uses that ball for offense.
• There will be constant email communication with the participants and coaches about the rules.
• Email groups set up for teams to notify them of any possible exposure.
• Constant contact with the board of health regarding new updates from the State on restrictions.
• A supervisor is at the games to make sure all of the things listed above are taking place.