SUMMER 2021 NFL FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUE
Join our Summer NFL Flag Football league! Teams will practice 1x per week with 1 game per week on Thursday nights. The summer league will have 4 games. A Champion will be crowned at the end of the 4 games! Make up games will be played on the following Tuesday night.
FALL 2021 NFL FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUE
5-6 League Dates: Saturday September 11th - October 23rd. No program October 9th
Game time: 11:00a or 12:00p
7-9 & 10-13 League Dates: Saturday September 11th - November 6th (additional weeks for playoffs; no flag 10/9, 6 games)
*Game times 7-9: 12:00p, 1:00p, 2:00p, or 3:00p
*Game times 10-13: 3:00p, 4:00p, 5:00p, or 6:00p
Location: Forges Adult Softball Field & Practice Football Field (83 Jordan Rd)
Fee: $100 per child (includes NFL Jersey)
FALL REGISTRATION OPENS: JUNE 7th FOR RESIDENTS
JUNE 14TH FOR NON RESIDENTS
*Evaluations: Evaluations are required for ALL PLAYERS
You will be advised of evaluation times 1 week before your evaluation date.
Please note that there are no team requests. All players are drafted to teams by the volunteer coaches. We also do not place children by school or part of town they live in, as children from all over Plymouth make-up the teams*
*Please note game days and times are subject to change for make ups.
*There are no credits or refunds issued after jerseys are ordered*
Volunteer coaches are needed! Volunteer coaches are subject to criminal and sexual offender background checks
Due to any cancellations, games could be scheduled to make-up a game, that extends beyond the original end date, on a different day or time than originally scheduled, or at an indoor location. No refunds or credits will be given for make up dates.
• Anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms must stay home.
• No team water coolers or shared drinking stations. Players should bring individual water containers.
• “No-touch” rule: players should refrain from high fives, handshake lines, and other physical contact with team mates, opposing players, coaches, officials, and fans.
• No spitting.
• We have 10 ft player box for coaches and players only with marked off sideline box.
• Encourage all players to use football gloves.