Arts & Crafts Summer Clinic
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Does your child love art? Painting, drawing, clay- it’s all awesome! We will experiment with many techniques, materials and styles as we make lots of different projects throughout the week. Come ready to have an artsy good time in this highly anticipated program!
Registration and Refund Policies
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program. (There are no refunds for activities that require a uniform or jersey after it is ordered).
- Age Requirement: Participants must be the minimum age for the program on the first scheduled day of class.
- Proof of Age: A document showing date of birth (birth certificate, passport, physical form or other official document) must be provided for each child when registering for their first program with us.
- Non-Resident Fee: There is a $10 per participant per program surcharge for non-Plymouth residents. (This $10 NR fee is non-refundable unless the Recreation Dept. cancels the program before it starts. If the program runs and is then cancelled the $10 NR is non-refundable. If you withdraw from the program the $10 NR fee is non-refundable and the $10 cancellation fee is still applied)
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis. SPOTS ARE NOT HELD FOR PROGRAMS UNLESS PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
- Outdoor Programs: Due to any weather cancellations, programs could be scheduled a make class that extends beyond the original end date, or at an indoor location. No refunds or credits will be given for make up dates.
- Cancellations: Due to any cancellations, programs could be scheduled a make class that extends beyond the original end date. No refunds or credits will be given for make up dates
- COVID-19: The Recreation Dept will follow all local and state COVID-19 guidelines. Refunds will not be issued for changing guidelines.