New this winter we are offering pick-up basketball at the Manomet Youth Center. Come on down for a night of hoops with friends in a relaxed setting. Space is limited to 20 people per night so pre-registration is encouraged to secure your spot! This ensures everyone gets plenty of time to play.
If you do not pre-register for the season, you may pay a drop in fee of $5 per night.
Registration and Refund Information
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis.
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program.
- Age Requirement: Participants must be the minimum age for the program or turn that age within the first week of the program.
- Proof of Age: A document showing date of birth (birth certificate, passport, physical form or other official document) must be provided for each child when registering for their first program with us.
- Non-Resident Fee: There is a $10 per participant per program surcharge for non-Plymouth residents. To be considered a resident, one must reside in or own a residence within the Town of Plymouth limits at the time registration is submitted.
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.