Smart Soccer - Developmental League
We have partnered with Liverpool FC International Academy MA to offer this league that is for those children not ready for highly competitive play. The first 2 weeks will be practice, with the following 4 weeks consisting of a quick (10-15 min) skill review and a game versus another team in the league.
Special requests for team placement for Smart Soccer will not be accepted, only siblings will be placed on the same team together.
Cleats and shin guards are required and a mouth guard is recommended
Spring registration ends 4/20/18 or when full.
New dates 4/21-5/26 (1st week 4/7 cancelled due to weather) No class scheduled 4/14
Registration & Refund Information
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis.
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program.
- Non-Resident Fee: There is a $10 per participant per program surcharge for non-Plymouth residents. To be considered a resident, one must reside in or own a residence within the Town of Plymouth limits at the time registration is submitted.
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.
- Outdoor Program: Due to any weather cancellations, programs could be scheduled a make class that extends beyond the original end date. No refunds or credits will be given for make up dates.
Additional Forms and Files: