Smart Soccer - Developmental League
We have partnered with Liverpool FC International Academy MA to offer this league that is for those children not ready for highly competitive play. The first 2 weeks will be practice, with the following 4 weeks consisting of a quick (10-15 min) skill review and a game versus another team in the league.
Special requests for team placement for Smart Soccer will not be accepted, only siblings will be placed on the same team together.
**Cleats and shin guards are required and a mouth guard is recommended**
Registration & Refund Information
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis.
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program.
- Non-Resident Fee: There is a $10 per participant per program surcharge for non-Plymouth residents. To be considered a resident, one must reside in or own a residence within the Town of Plymouth limits at the time registration is submitted.
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.
- Outdoor Program: Due to any weather cancellations, programs could be scheduled a make class that extends beyond the original end date. No refunds or credits will be given for make up dates.
Additional Forms and Files: