Counselor in Training (CIT) Program
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
This program is for individuals too old for our Half-Day program, but too young to have a job yet. Through this program, individuals will be given the opportunity to work closely with our half-day program staff learning the ropes of the program. This programs is perfect for individuals who will be looking for a job working with children or working at another camp when they are old enough. The CIT will rotate through each of our different activities (West: baseball, basketball, arts & crafts, soccer, tennis and playground. Hedges: soccer, basketball, baseball, tennis, playground, arts & crafts, street hockey, volleyball) so they get a feel for what each counselor does with their groups. The program is very limited.
Each individual applying to be a CIT must obtain 2 letters of recommendation from a coach, teacher, neighbor, etc. stating why he/she would be a good fit for the program. (We ask that the letters are not from a parent.)
CIT's must be available 4 of the 7 weeks of our half-day program. The program will not run on July 4th.
Individuals interested in becoming a CIT should contact Aimee Howell firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-747-1620 x10137 to find out more information.
Registration & Refund Information
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis.
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program. (There are no refunds for activities that require a uniform or jersey after it is ordered).
- Age Requirement: Participants must be the minimum age for the program by the first scheduled day of the program. (Effective Fall 2018)
- Proof of Age: A document showing date of birth (birth certificate, passport, physical form or other official document) must be provided for each child when registering for their first program with us.
- Non-Resident Fee: There is a $10 per participant per program surcharge for non-Plymouth residents. To be considered a resident, one must reside in or own a residence within the Town of Plymouth limits at the time registration is submitted.
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.
- Weather Cancellations: Due to any weather cancellations, programs could be scheduled a make class that extends beyond the original end date. No refunds or credits will be given for make up dates.
Additional Forms and Files: