LEARN TO ICE SKATE
PRE TOT & TOT 1 Ages 3-6
Tot Learn to Skate Ages 3-6
Instructors use songs, games and toys to introduce little ones to the ice in a group class setting and develop basic mobility through fun. Tot classes include 20-25 minutes of group instruction. Waterproof clothing and gloves are strongly recommended.
PreTot - Beginners Age 3 to 4 with little or no formal skating
Tot 1 - Beginners Age 5 to 6 with little or no formal skating
YOUTH 1 AGES 6-12
Instructors use games and a fun, challenging environment to teach beginning skating elements. Youth classes include 30-40 minutes of group instruction.
TEEN/ADULT SEMI-PRIVATE AGES 13+
Classes are designed to offer more individualized attention to tailor instruction towards participant
needs. Where possible, classes will be separated by age and ability. Teen/Adult classes include 30-40 minutes of group instruction.
BE PREPARED FOR CLASS
• Arrive 15-20 minutes prior to the class start time
• A helmet, such as a bike helmet or HECC helmet is required
• Wear warm, comfortable layers that allow for movement, long
sleeves & pants, gloves or mittens
• Tots should wear waterproof clothing and gloves
• Rental skates are available on a first-come, first-served basis and
are included in the class fee
• You are welcome to bring your own skates although double blade
skates are not permitted
*NEW TIME FOR SPRING PRE-TOT & TOT 1 5:00pm-5:25pm*