LEARN TO ICE SKATE
YOUTH 1 -AGES 3-16
For ages 3 -16 with little or no formal skating instruction, our group classes teach skating basics in a fun and comfortable environment. Classes include 25 minutes of group instruction. Skaters will be grouped by age and/or ability as needed.
Teen/ Adult Semi-private
Ages 16 and older are invited to learn to skate or enhance skating skills in a fun and comfortable environment. Skaters will be grouped by age and / or ability as needed. PREREQUISITE: skaters must be at least 16 years of age.
BE PREPARED FOR CLASS
• Arrive 15-20 minutes prior to the class start time
• A helmet, such as a bike helmet or HECC helmet is required
• Wear warm, comfortable layers that allow for movement, long
sleeves & pants, gloves or mittens
• Tots should wear waterproof clothing and gloves
• Rental skates are available on a first-come, first-served basis and
are included in the class fee
• You are welcome to bring your own skates although double blade
skates are not permitted
Please note** The rink has changed the Adult / Teen program after our guides were printed. ( 3/3/19-4/21/18). The class will now start on Wednesday 2/27/19