Tennis - Ladies' Program
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Join a tennis program while getting comprehensive instruction for players of all ability levels. This program runs for 8 sessions and is designed to give participants a competitive and fun learning experience.
It meets Tuesday and Wednesdays in the spring and Tuesday & Thursdays in the summer.
Taught by Scott Froman.
*Players must bring their own racquet*
- All Participants must have their own racquet.
- It is recommended that you bring something to drink.
Registration & Payment Information
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis.
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program.
- Non-Resident Fee: There is a $10 per participant per program surcharge for non-Plymouth residents. To be considered a resident, one must reside in or own a residence within the Town of Plymouth limits at the time registration is submitted.
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.
- Outdoor Program: Due to any weather cancellations, programs could be scheduled a make class that extends beyond the original end date. No refunds or credits will be given for make up dates.