This class is a combination of Ballet, Tap, and Jazz. This class teaches rhythm, body position, counting, and song and dance while developing an interest in dance. At the end of the 8 weeks your child will get to dress up and do a performance on stage!
3 year olds must have take Parent and Tot dance before they can take Preschool Dance.
During the 4 week session your child will not have a performance on stage.
Dress: any leotard and tights & ballet and/or tap shoes
**UPDATE: MISS NICOLE'S STUDIO HAS MOVED TO INSIDE LEARNING SAFARI DAYCARE (14 Mary B Lane, Plymouth)**
Registration and Refund Information
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis.
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program. (There are no refunds for activities that require a uniform or jersey after it is ordered).
- Age Requirement: Participants must be the minimum age for the program or turn that age within the first week of the program.
- Proof of Age: A document showing date of birth (birth certificate, passport, physical form or other official document) must be provided for each child when registering for their first program with us.
- Non-Resident Fee: There is a $10 per participant per program surcharge for non-Plymouth residents. To be considered a resident, one must reside in or own a residence within the Town of Plymouth limits at the time registration is submitted.
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.