Volleyball - Adult Pick Up Games
Do you love to play volleyball, but are not necessarily looking for a formal league? We will run informal games of pick-up Volleyball on Wednesday nights for beginner to semi-competitive players. The idea is to stay active and have fun.
Packs are only good for their assigned sessions. No unused days will be carried over to a new session.
No drop in 11/27
$5 (in exact change) drop in for the night. Cannot over pay for weeks in advance. Cannot owe for following week if you do not have have exact change.
The fee is $5 per night payable when you arrive. You will be required to sign a waiver before playing. We only accept exact cash.
SPOTS ARE NOT HELD FOR PROGRAMS UNLESS PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
Registration and Refund Info
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis.
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program. (There are no refunds for activities that require a uniform or jersey after it is ordered).
- Age Requirement: Participants must be the minimum age for the program by the first scheduled day of the program. (Effective Fall 2018)
- Proof of Age: A document showing date of birth (birth certificate, passport, physical form or other official document) must be provided for each child when registering for their first program with us.
- Non-Resident Fee: There is a $10 per participant per program surcharge for non-Plymouth residents. To be considered a resident, one must reside in or own a residence within the Town of Plymouth limits at the time registration is submitted.
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.
- Weather Cancellations: Due to any weather cancellations, programs could be scheduled a make class that extends beyond the original end date. No refunds or credits will be given for make up dates.