LEARN TO ICE SKATE
YOUTH 1 -AGES 3-16
For ages 3 -16 with little or no formal skating instruction, our group classes teach skating basics in a fun and comfortable environment. Classes include 25 minutes of group instruction. Skaters will be grouped by age and/or ability as needed.
Teen/ Adult Semi-private
Ages 16 and older are invited to learn to skate or enhance skating skills in a fun and comfortable environment. Skaters will be grouped by age and / or ability as needed. PREREQUISITE: skaters must be at least 16 years of age.
BE PREPARED FOR CLASS
• Arrive 15-20 minutes prior to the class start time
• A helmet, such as a bike helmet or HECC helmet is required
• Wear warm, comfortable layers that allow for movement, long
sleeves & pants, gloves or mittens
• Tots should wear waterproof clothing and gloves
• Rental skates are available on a first-come, first-served basis and
are included in the class fee
• You are welcome to bring your own skates although double blade
skates are not permitted
Special Events are part of your skating classes.
*Winter participants will be invited to skate on on Sun 2/23 from 3-4:50pm.
*Spring I participants is on Wed 4/15 from 4:30-5:20pm. More information will be handed out in class.
*Spring II participants on June 17th there will be a special event held. More information will be handed out in class.
*Summer participants on August 12th there will be a special event held. More information will be handed out in class.
*Sunday Winter classes are being taught by Winterland Skating.