Vacation Days at the Manomet Youth Center for Members
This new program provides a fun, and exciting environment for your child to come and spend their days during school vacations while you are at work, or just need a break. Our professionally trained staff will run organized games in our gym, arts & crafts, and have access to our game room with ping pong, air hockey, billards and more!
Drop off starts at 7:00am.
Fee: Before 11am MYC members are $5
After 11am MYC members are free
The MYC will open at 7:00a on the following dates for a fee of $5 for members or $10 for non-members: 8/30, 11/5, 11/27, 12/27, 12/30, 1/2, 1/3, 2/18, 2/19, 2/20, 2/21, 3/3, 4/10, 4/21, 4/22, 4/23, 4/24.
Please send your child with a lunch / snacks. No food is not provided at this program. We do have a small concession stand (cash only) which snacks can be purchased.
Registration and Refund Information
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis. SPOTS ARE NOT HELD FOR PROGRAMS UNLESS PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program. (There are no refunds for activities that require a uniform or jersey after it is ordered).
- Age Requirement: Participants must be the minimum age for the program on the first scheduled day of class.
- Proof of Age: A document showing date of birth (birth certificate, passport, physical form or other official document) must be provided for each child when registering for their first program with us.
- Non-Resident Fee: There is a $10 per participant per program surcharge for non-Plymouth residents. To be considered a resident, one must reside in or own a residence within the Town of Plymouth limits at the time registration is submitted.
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.