Registration & Refund Policies
Filling out a registration form or adding a program to your cart online does not hold a spot for you in a program, student is registered only when payment is received.
The Town of Plymouth Recreation Department does not hold a spot for any program without payment.
Please register at least one week prior to the start of the program.
Program confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed, no further confirmations or reminders are provided.
Age Requirement & Proof of Age
We do not take special requests for team or time placements. Siblings will be placed together, unless otherwise noted.
Participants must be the minimum age for the program by the first scheduled day of the program. (Effective Fall 2018)
A document showing date of birth (birth certificate, passport, physical form or other official document) must be provided for each child when registering for their first program with us.
There is a $10 per participant per program surcharge for non-Plymouth residents. (This $10 NR fee is non-refundable unless the Recreation Dept. cancels the program before it starts. If the program runs and is then cancelled the $10 NR is non-refundable. If you withdraw from the program the $10 NR fee is non-refundable and the $10 cancellation fee is still applied)
To be considered a resident one must reside in or own a residence within the Town of Plymouth limits at the time registration is submitted.
Uniform / T-Shirt Policy
- Uniforms / T-Shirts are ordered at minimum ordered 8-10 days prior to the start of the program. If you register after the uniform or t-shirt has been placed you are not guaranteed the shirt size you requested.
- There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits.
- Refund/Credit requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program in order to receive a refund/credit.
- If a program is cancelled by the Recreation Dept due to low enrollment, a full refund will be issued and no fee will be charged.
- Refund checks take approximately 2-3 weeks to reach you. Note: payments made by credit card are also refunded by check.
- There are no refunds for activities that require a uniform or jersey after it is ordered
- Outdoor Programs: Due to any weather cancellations, programs could be scheduled a make class that extends beyond the original end date, or at an indoor location. No refunds or credits will be given for make up dates.
- Weather Cancellations: Due to any weather cancellations, programs could be scheduled a make class that extends beyond the original end date. No refunds or credits will be given for make up dates.
When a program is full, we will place student on a wait list.
If a spot becomes available, we will call to confirm that student is still interested, if so, we will take payment at that time.