Participants will learn the basic fundamental skills of field hockey, including dribbling, passing and receiving, shooting, positioning and game play. Our drills are designed specific to the age group. Repetition is the key to skill development so out drills are fun and engaging while developing consistency of these skills. (sticks are provided by a grant the Plymouth Recreation Dept received from USA Field Hockey. You may bring your own if you have one)
**MOUTH GUARD REQUIRED**
Instructor: Cape Cod Field Hockey Club
Turf Field Limitations
-No bikes, rollerblades, skateboards, baby carriages, motor vehicles, animals, sports drinks, soda, gum, seeds or chewing tobacco. Only water is allowed on the turf field.
-No glass containers of any kind.
-No high heeled shoes.
-No spitting on turf field.
-Only turf shoes, sneakers or rubber cleats allowed on turf field.
-No littering! Please pick up all trash after games/practice and put in trash receptacles.
-No chairs of any kind allowed on the turf field
No bathrooms available during this clinic.
Registration and Refund Info
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis.
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program. (There are no refunds for activities that require a uniform or jersey after it is ordered).
- Age Requirement: Participants must be the minimum age for the program on the first scheduled day of class.
- Proof of Age: A document showing date of birth (birth certificate, passport, physical form or other official document) must be provided for each child when registering for their first program with us.
- Non-Resident Fee: There is a $10 per participant per program surcharge for non-Plymouth residents. To be considered a resident, one must reside in or own a residence within the Town of Plymouth limits at the time registration is submitted.
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.
- Weather Cancellations: Due to any weather cancellations, programs could be scheduled a make class that extends beyond the original end date. No refunds or credits will be given for make up dates.
Additional Forms and Files: