Vacation Days at the Manomet Youth Center for Members
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
This new program provides a fun, and exciting environment for your child to come and spend their days during school vacations while you are at work, or just need a break. Our professionally trained staff will run organized games in our gym, arts & crafts, and have access to our game room with ping pong, air hockey, billards and more!
The MYC will open at 7:00a on the following dates: 9/3, 11/2, 11/24, 12/23, 12/27, 12/28, 12/29, 12/30, 2/22, 2/23, 2/24, 2/25, 4/15, 4/19, 4/20, 4/21, 4/22
Before 3p: $10 for members:
Members can attend the MYC after 3:00p on the above dates at no additional cost, but still need to pre register.
The Youth Center is closed: 9/6, 10/11,11/11, 11/25, 11/26, 12/24, 12/31, 1/17, 2/21, 4/18, 5/30.
Please send your child with a lunch / snacks. No food is not provided at this program. Please send them with sneakers and something to drink. The water fountain is only used for refills only, no drinking from it is currently allowed.
No concession stand available at this time
-Effective 2/23 the Board of Health voted to make masks OPTIONAL in all town buildings. If this policy changes before class starts or during the session we will make an updated announcement.
Registration and Refund Information
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program. (There are no refunds for activities that require a uniform or jersey after it is ordered).
- Age Requirement: Participants must be the minimum age for the program on the first scheduled day of class.
- Proof of Age: A document showing date of birth (birth certificate, passport, physical form or other official document) must be provided for each child when registering for their first program with us.
- Non-Resident Fee: There is a $10 per participant per program surcharge for non-Plymouth residents. (This $10 NR fee is non-refundable unless the Recreation Dept. cancels the program before it starts. If the program runs and is then cancelled the $10 NR is non-refundable. If you withdraw from the program the $10 NR fee is non-refundable and the $10 cancellation fee is still applied)
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis. SPOTS ARE NOT HELD FOR PROGRAMS UNLESS PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
- Outdoor Programs: Due to any weather cancellations, programs could be scheduled a make class that extends beyond the original end date, or at an indoor location. No refunds or credits will be given for make up dates.
- Cancellations: Due to any cancellations, programs could be scheduled a make class that extends beyond the original end date. No refunds or credits will be given for make up dates
- COVID-19: The Recreation Dept will follow all local and state COVID-19 guidelines. Refunds will not be issued for changing guidelines.