WEELAX Youth Lacrosse Program
The Plymouth Recreation Department has partnered with CroART Sports to offer a Lacrosse program for children ages 5-10. Their staff is a group of individuals who are dedicated coaches and players who not only want to educate players, but role models who want to educate players in life skills. They are individuals who have enjoyed their experience on the field, in the classroom and in the community.
All equipment will be provided for both programs, but if your child would like their own stick to take home with them, then make sure you choose the Stick Option registration. The Clinic comes with a mini stick for an additional $20, or the League comes with a youth stick for $25.
WEELAX Clinic Ages 5 - 7
A introduction to the sport of Lacrosse for children. Children, cradle, shoot, run, laugh and play all while learning the sport of lacrosse. The sessions combine a lacrosse curriculum featuring fundamental ball skills, footwork and body positioning. Our aim is to create a passion for the sport of lacrosse that a child will have for the rest of their life. The clinic is designed for children who have never played lacrosse.
WEELAX League Ages 6 - 10
A introductory league for players interested in learning about the sport of Lacrosse. Children, cradle, shoot, run, laugh and play all while learning the sport of lacrosse. All games are 5 vs 5 format all field players no goalies. This is a lacrosse stick only, no equipment, no contact, no check league played with a soft ball. Our aim is to create a passion for the sport of lacrosse that a child will have for the rest of their life. The league is for children who have some experience with lacrosse or are too old for the clinic program.
Registration and Refund Information
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis.
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program. (There are no refunds for activities that require a uniform or jersey after it is ordered).
- Age Requirement: Participants must be the minimum age for the program or turn that age within the first week of the program.
- Proof of Age: A document showing date of birth (birth certificate, passport, physical form or other official document) must be provided for each child when registering for their first program with us.
- Non-Resident Fee: There is a $10 per participant per program surcharge for non-Plymouth residents. To be considered a resident, one must reside in or own a residence within the Town of Plymouth limits at the time registration is submitted.
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.