April Vacation Baseball Clinic
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
NEW! This is a great way to get a jumpstart on the season. This camp is designed to teach the fundamentals of the game. Through group instruction and drill work, the camp will aid each participant in developing their baseball skills in the areas of hitting, throwing, fielding, base running and basics of their chosen position.
*Please make sure your child brings a baseball glove and water.
Registration & Refund Information
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis.
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program.
- Age Requirement: Participants must be the minimum age for the program or turn that age within the first week of the program.
- Proof of Age: A document showing date of birth (birth certificate, passport, physical form or other official document) must be provided for each child when registering for their first program with us.
- Non-Resident Fee: There is a $10 per participant per program surcharge for non-Plymouth residents. To be considered a resident, one must reside in or own a residence within the Town of Plymouth limits at the time registration is submitted.
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.