Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP)
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
YOUTH- The three-session youth SUP camp at Billington Sea Kayak is a great summer activity for active children (ages 8-15) interested in trying something new! Participants will learn the fundamentals of Stand-up Paddleboarding including safety, board handling, and various stroke techniques while taking part in various on-the-water games and challenges. The quiet waters of Billington Sea offer the ideal location for participants to safely enjoy their first SUP experience with our ACA-trained staff! We require that all participants be comfortable with water and be dressed appropriately for class with closed-toe water shoes.
ADULT - The adult Learn-to-SUP class is perfect for those adventurous
spirits who are interested in seeing the water from a new perspective! This clinic will provide you with the knowledge and experience that you need for a pleasant and safe start! Our instructors will cover the fundamentals of SUP safety, various paddle strokes, and board handling techniques all on the quiet waters of Billington Sea. No prior SUP experience necessary. We require that all participants be comfortable with water and be dressed appropriately for class with closed-toe water shoes.
ADULT SUP YOGA- Come try out SUP Yoga with our very own Mermaid Yoga Master! SUP Yoga is an amazing full-body workout that targets your core muscles while paddling and helps you find balance during the yoga segment. Each SUP Yoga class is an adventure, so join us on the water and let's flow together. *Price includes 1.5 hrs or instruction and gear rental (board, paddle, PFD and night lights). No prior SUP experience required. Please dress for weather & wear closed toe water shoes.
Please use the directions on their website: www.billingtonseakayak.com/location.html
Registration & Refund Information
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis.
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program.
- Non-Resident Fee: There is a $10 per participant per program surcharge for non-Plymouth residents. To be considered a resident, one must reside in or own a residence within the Town of Plymouth limits at the time registration is submitted.
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.
- Outdoor Program: Due to any weather cancellations, programs could be scheduled a make class that extends beyond the original end date. No refunds or credits will be given for make up dates.