Skills and correct forms are taught in putting, chipping, pitching, bunkers, and full swing. A playing ability test is included, along with sections on rules and etiquette. Incentive pins are earned, and progress can be measured. Once each level is completed, the young golfers move on to the next level. Kids, their parents, and their golf instructor all work from the same point of reference. Instructor David L. Moore is the 2014 CCNEPGA Professional of the Year, 2012 US Kids Top 50 Master Kid Teacher, and authorized instructor for the The Golfing Machine.
*If your child does not have their own clubs, there will be extras at the course to use.*
(cleaned after each use)
*Please note Monday is at SR golf course, Tuesday - Friday is at Village Links Driving range*
- Participants will remain 6 ft apart.
- Any borrowed course equipment must be turned back in at the end of class and cleaned.
- Masks will be required to have on if you cannot socially distance from other participants. (subject to change with guidelines)
- Limited to 8 participants
- Signed waiver must be on file