Our classes help your child develop balance, coordination, focus, listening skills and more. Each class combines fun cardiovascular exercises with martial arts training drills that will challenge and help build self-esteem through positive reinforcement. no matter what the situation, your child will develop an “I CAN” attitude to achieve any goal. If you work hard enough you will achieve it! Our classes will show your child that physical fitness is fun and rewarding. Fee includes uniform, belt & school patch.
Registration & Refund Information
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis.
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program. (There are no refunds for activities that require a uniform or jersey after it is ordered).
- Age Requirement: Participants must be the minimum age for the program or turn that age within the first week of the program.
- Proof of Age: A document showing date of birth (birth certificate, passport, physical form or other official document) must be provided for each child when registering for their first program with us.
- Non-Resident Fee: There is a $10 per participant per program surcharge for non-Plymouth residents. To be considered a resident, one must reside in or own a residence within the Town of Plymouth limits at the time registration is submitted.
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.