This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
This exciting league will take place at Veteran's outdoor street hockey rink. The first week will be instruction with the last 5 weeks playing games. Street hockey sticks and goalie equipment are provided by the Recreation Department courtesy of the Boston Bruins. Participants may bring their own stick, but the blade must be plastic. Fee includes instruction, jersey and use of equipment.
***Participants must bring their own helmet, mouth guard and water bottles**
Participants must bring their own helmet, mouth guard and water bottles.
Registration & Refund Information
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis.
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program.
- Non-Resident Fee: There is a $10 per participant per program surcharge for non-Plymouth residents. To be considered a resident, one must reside in or own a residence within the Town of Plymouth limits at the time registration is submitted.
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.
- Outdoor Program: Due to any weather cancellations, programs could be scheduled a make class that extends beyond the original end date. No refunds or credits will be given for make up dates.
Additional Forms and Files: