This program teaches kids the basics of basketball in an exciting environment. Kids will be taught fundamental basketball skills as well as participate in fun games using previously learned skills. This a great program for any child to get started in basketball without the commitment of league play or looking to develop their skills.
--Effective 8/11 the Board of Selection voted to make masks mandatory in all town buildings. If this policy changes before class starts or during the session we will make an updated announcement.
-Space is limited to 12 participants per group.
-Due to limited space in the gym, siblings are not permitted in the gym area, and must remain in the office area during the program.
-If needed, only one parent/guardian permitted in the gym during the program.
-Equipment will be cleaned between groups
-Participants are not permitted to enter the facility until 5 minutes before the start of their group. Doors will be locked, to allow for proper cleaning and sanitization.
Registration & Refund Information
- Refunds: There will be a $10 processing fee for all refunds/credits and all requests must be made at least 5 business days prior to the start of the program. (There are no refunds for activities that require a uniform or jersey after it is ordered).
- Age Requirement: Participants must be the minimum age for the program on the first scheduled day of class.
- Proof of Age: A document showing date of birth (birth certificate, passport, physical form or other official document) must be provided for each child when registering for their first program with us.
- Non-Resident Fee: There is a $10 per participant per program surcharge for non-Plymouth residents. (This $10 NR fee is non-refundable unless the Recreation Dept. cancels the program before it starts. If the program runs and is then cancelled the $10 NR is non-refundable. If you withdraw from the program the $10 NR fee is non-refundable and the $10 cancellation fee is still applied)
- Confirmations: Please keep a record of your registration. Confirmations are emailed as soon as your registration is processed; no further confirmations or reminders are provided.
- Registration: Student is only considered registered (and spot reserved) in a program once payment is received. Online registration & payment is the quickest and easiest way to secure a spot in a program. Registration is also accepted in our office and by mail on a first-come first-served basis. SPOTS ARE NOT HELD FOR PROGRAMS UNLESS PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
- Outdoor Programs: Due to any weather cancellations, programs could be scheduled a make class that extends beyond the original end date, or at an indoor location. No refunds or credits will be given for make up dates.
- Cancellations: Due to any cancellations, programs could be scheduled a make class that extends beyond the original end date. No refunds or credits will be given for make up dates
- COVID-19: The Recreation Dept will follow all local and state COVID-19 guidelines. Refunds will not be issued for changing guidelines.
Additional Forms and Files: